Rapid low effort starting point
cloudstep provides a rapid, low effort comparison between cloud providers allowing you to quickly focus on either, or, all of the following :
- The identification of the most cost effective cloud platform
- The establishment of a business case for stakeholder approval
- A detailed plan for migration
Enter your details to the right
Side hustle sellers can register for free to obtain a referral ID. Once registered you are free to sell Rapid Assessments for a value of your choice from $250 to $1,000.
This is not a salaried position and there is no obligation to sell, no minimums or maximums.
Side hustle sellers receive 75% of the value of each referral sale. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can provide or be paid for. When you win we win.
- Get Paid
How and when do I get paid for my referral?
Referrals are paid ten days after delivery of cloudstep Business Case in a Box Step 1 outputs to the referral originator and the customer. Referral payments are paid after ten days to ensure the customers payment for cloudstep Business Case in a Box Step 1 has been successfully processed and the customer has had ample opportunity to digest and consider the outputs.
We can pay successful referrals two ways
If you have a registered Australian business with an ABN, you can raise a tax invoice for your referral.
If you’re operating as a freelancer we use the Upwork platform. You can register as a freelancer, we will invite you to a private job where we can fulfil your referral payment.
Our proven 3-step process
The 3-step process has been designed to provide outputs with a single file starting point that identifies the most cost effective cloud platform through synthetic right sizing. This iterative process enables you to pivot quickly, adding as much detail as you desire for a business case or proceed with the creation of a well founded plan for migration that wont disrupt your core business needs. The 3-step process provides:
- Independent agnostic advice
- Clarity around where to host applications and infrastructure, public or private cloud
- A business case that provides justification for change
- A tailored reform and migration plan that considers risk mitigation and benefit realisation
- Live Optics assessment or RVTools file.
- Rapid cloud comparison
- Build initial model
- Rapid qualification with your client.
- Deal registration.
- First pass synthetic cloud right-sizing.
Dig a little deeper
- Obtain utilization metrics.
- Understand more costs.
- Understand the application portfolio.
- Identify Risks and Benefits.
- Right Sizing.
Complete a prudent, credible plan
- Deeper technical discovery.
- Layer on cloud vendor tools and data.
- Ask your clients business and technical owners about applications.
- Work with your client to schedule a migration plan.
- Identify pre-requisite work.
- Refine and flesh out risks and benefits.
Rapid Assessment example outputs
Here are two examples of the files you’ll receive as part of the Rapid Assessment: